Solar Hot Water
Solar Hot Water uses the energy from the sun to heat water that is then stored in a hot water cylinder for use in washing and cleaning. Over the course of a year you can expect a Solar Hot Water system to contribute up to 70% to your hot water requirements.
We offer both Kingspan and Dimplex Solar Hot Water products including:
- Kingspan heat pipe, Direct flow and Varisol evacuated tube collectors with manufacturers 20 year tube warranty.
- Kingspan intergrated and non-intergrated Flat Plate solar with manufacturers 10 year panel warranty.
- Dimplex heat pipe and direct flow evacuated tube collectors with manufacturers 20 year tube warranty.
- Dimplex Intergrated and Non-Intergrated Flat Plate solar with manufacturers 10 year panel warranty.
We offer a range of additional mounting solutions to cover all circumstances including:
- A-frame mounting kits for flat roof or ground mounting.
- Flat to roof mounting systems.
- Flat to a wall mounting systems.
Some of the advantages of solar hot water systems are:
- Reduced household bills
- Increase the value of your home
- Improve your building energy rating
- Improved comfort levels, people with solar hot water systems tend to always have an abundance of hot water on tap, especially during the summer, and when a solar installation is combined with a new shower and booster pump the shower is often much nicer as well.
- Grants aid available of €800 for existing houses when installed to certain conditions.
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a quotation for a solar system sized for you.